I don't have a good excuse for not posting anything in the last 8 months except life and all that goes with it. Life continues, we continue to grow as a family, the kids keep growing despite me telling them not to!
What we have learned since coming home in 2014...
- I am still not a patient person and I ask everyday for more opportunities to be patient
- We had room in our hearts to love all of kids, God can stretch it to unimaginable limits!
- Noise is ok, it let's you know you're not alone.
- Peace, don't go to bed until it's been made. Teach your children this and they will value forgiveness from both ends.
- They should have a shopper of the month at Wal-Mart, Sam's and Aldi's with free food for the winner. I'm just saying!
- I forgot how much boys smell
- Pancakes on Sundays bring a smile to even the grumpiest of children.
- Teaching family traditions is never wasted time.
- Waiting time with my kids is my favorite time of the day!!
- I love my wife now more than I ever have!
- Mt. St. Laundry is the highest hill in Central Indiana. I'm pretty sure that's a fact ;)
- The trampoline was a phenomenal investment, for our sanity and to ensure a smooth bedtime.
- We get weird looks when we march in anywhere, two by two.
- We are THAT family
- It's always a good time to dance!