Saturday, November 17, 2012

National Adoption Day

We want to use this blog to communicate what is happening in our adoption adventure as well as meaningful events in our lives.  Today is National Adoption Day and I wanted to share a link to a story that I felt was important.  Our adoption adventure is at the heart of this story.  There are children in this world who face insurmountable odds if they grow up in an orphanage.  I promise not every post we make will have heart wrenching, tear jerking stories.  This is us after all so there will be plenty of goofiness and amusement.  Please take a moment to read the story and then say a prayer for all those children waiting for a family and the families waiting for them.

http://ht.ly/7IncJ

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea this was National Adoption Day!!! I need to take the kids out to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete